Cookies policy: updated: 28 November 2020
Cookies are essentially text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. What’s stored in your web browser allows the ‘service’ or a third-party to recognise you and make your next visit easier.
Cookies come in different forms, with ‘persistent’ and ‘session’ cookies being the most prevalaent. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline. Session cookies are deleted once you close your web browser.
- To enable certain website functions
- To provide analytics
- To store preferences
- To assist with marketing activities
We use both persistent and session cookies on our website and other types to run the website.
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks.
- Accounts-related cookies. We may use accounts-related cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraud.
- Analytics cookies. We may use analytic cookies to track information about how the website.
- Advertising cookies. We may use advertisement cookies to deliver and track marketing messages.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use third-party cookies to report usage statistics and monitor performance.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites: